The Transformation and Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for executing, managing and ensuring that all improvement projects are successful; that change control is managed within agreed SLA and audit requirements; and that all incidents are co-ordinated effectively. The role will work closely with Key Account Director; Operational Managers, Account Delivery Manager, client and all key stakeholders to ensure that all objectives are met and exceeded.
The role is to ensure that change control operates effectively and contractual improvements are assessed and implemented whilst also identifying new opportunities for generating efficiencies for systems and processes
Skills for this role:
- Passionate about continuous improvement & developing an improvement culture
- Excellent organisation, communication skills and planning skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Experience of liaising effectively and professionally with clients
- Experience of MI/Data Analysis
- Excellent analytical and written skills
- Excellent IT skills – an advanced user of excel
- Proven tactical and strategic decision making and problem solving abilities
- Experience of managing and leading multiple stakeholders through a structured Change Management approach.
- WFH and visits to our sites
- Transformation and Continuous Improvement Manager,