Ensure schedules are built, available and communicated to front line colleagues in timely manner in line
with the agreed principles and framework.
• Establish yourself as a scheduling SME & be the go to point for the operational stakeholders by driving a
partnership approach to the schedule production activity within the planning cycle.
• Working with Operational partners, ensure that all schedule queries/process queries are dealt with in a
timely manner to support accurate production of schedules.
• Maintain effective management and response times of the centralised mailbox and adopt a coaching
culture to responses to reduce waste and promote self-serve opportunities.
• Own the handover over schedules to both the operational management teams and Real Time Teams, and
flag & document risks and opportunities as required.
• Consistently challenge and partner with the business to look for and innovative ways to improve schedule
solutions, variations, opportunity that meet both the needs of the business and front line colleagues.
• Consistently review to mitigate risk in the schedule coverage after production where changes happen and
escalate risks accordingly where required.
• Ensure that all off-line or schedule activity is planned and captured accurately in the WFM tool. Ensuring
on going balance of customer and business needs are met or risks escalated appropriately.
• Identify and effectively articulate periods where expected staffing levels vary from requirements and work
with Operational Contacts to agree actions to close variances promptly to minimise any Customer impact,
Service performance degradation and/or financial detriment.
• Actively Co-ordinate & drive shift reviews where ongoing analysis highlights a need, and look to deliver
suitable and sustainable solutions that meet the changing needs of the business and colleagues.
• Responsible for supporting a variety of administration activity & outputs across the team, and across the
varied WFM Infrastructure that supports the delivery of the wider scheduling & delivery service for the
• Be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and governance of the data/configuration that is held in the
varied WFM platforms ensuring its currency, accuracy at all times.
• Administrative support and ad-hoc support duties to assist in the effective running of the operation.
Key Skills & Experience will Include:
• Experience of planning / scheduling in a contact centre environment, with strong analytical skills.
• Experience working with NICE IEX.
• Ability to respond quickly to deadlines and manage multiple task workload.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to manage conflict.
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to partner with and build sustainable relationships, active communication channels with
• Self-motivated, team oriented, with the confidence to use their initiative and the ability to plan and
prioritise multiple tasks whilst working to tight deadlines
- Home Based - With Site Visits
- Part Time
- Scheduling Delivery Partner, Working From Home,