Arvato are looking for a SAP F&P Configuration Specialist to report to the ICT Development Lead in Swansea. Job purpose: Primary responsibilities will be to technically support and develop the configuration of SAP in the area of FI/CO, SAP SRM and ERP (MM, WM, IM), for Shared Services arvato. This includes:
- Provide SAP Application Configuration Development responsibilities.
- Provide continuous improvement solutions in relation to the core FI/CO, SAP SRM and ERP (MM, WM, IM), solutions.
- Provide advice and recommendations in relation to the upgrade of periodic support packs and hot patches.
- Provide application support function within ICT Application Management.
- Provide testing support function within ICT Application Management.
- Provide guidance, support or development activities to the project team associated with SSA implementations in relation to Configuration Management.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables: Functional Management
- To provide technical support and development for SAP FI/CO, SAP SRM and ERP (MM, WM, IM), by:
- Respond to change requests, this includes carrying out initial impact assessment, making configuration changes and co-ordination of testing.
- Delivering Professional Services to clients. Ensuring that project objectives are met in accordance with program, project management plan and strategies. This could include the delivery of client facing workshops.
- Responding to support calls escalated from service desk and functional area’s.
- Maintenance / support of ERP related application interfaces, batch processes and middleware as required.
- Supporting bespoke configuration developments.
- Carry out detailed design within functional areas to ensure that the design follows the functional area design principles and will not negatively impact existing configuration.
- Ensure documentation is maintained in the appropriate repository.
- Document and deliver configuration changes in line with the change control policy.
- Prototype solutions in the sandbox as part of continuous improvement.
- Ensure you deliver effective performance to achieve targets set out in customer SLAs and KPI’s.
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities and presenting these to the relevant Team Manager/teams for investigation and/or consideration.
- SAP knowledge of FI/CO, SAP SRM or ERP (MM, WM, IM), including one or more of the following areas:
oFI – GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, New GL, Banking. oCO – CCA, PCA, Project Systems, Internal Orders. oSD – Sales Orders, Shipping, Billing, Invoicing. oSRM including MDM or CCM. oMM, WM, IM – Warehouse Functions, Stock, Purchase Requisitions/Orders, Contracts, Goods Receipts. oLogistics – integration between; MM & FI, SD & FI, Payroll & FI.
- Working knowledge of SAP business processes associated with FI/CO, SAP SRM or ERP (MM, WM, IM).
- In-depth operational knowledge of Shared Service Centres.
- Understanding of the ITIL processes around Change and Release management.
- At least 3 successful full lifecycle, for either SAP FI/CO, SAP SRM or ERP (MM, WM, IM) implementations.
- A successful track record working in SAP within FI/CO, SAP SRM or ERP (MM, WM, IM) in ECC 5.0 (ERP2004) or ECC 6.0
- Worked in a support environment performing tuning and housekeeping activities in SAP FI/CO, SAP SRM or ERP (MM, WM, IM).
- Experience in working on an SAP ERP Upgrade Project or migration to S/4 Hana systems.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to provide advisory services internally and directly to the client.
- Ability to be able to adopt new technical skills in order to meet the demands of the ICT function.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and non-technical language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare and lead on functional presentation / demonstrations internally and directly to the client.
Relevant Qualifications: Desirable
- SAP certified in FI/CO, SAP SRM or ERP (MM, WM, IM).
- Professional Accountancy Qualified (for example ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or ICAEW or equivalent)
- Swansea SA7