Salesforce Training Specialist
Working from home, Slough and Farnborough offices
We are seeking a highly-motivated and organised training professional for a minimum 6 month period. Experience of previously having written or delivered Salesforce training content (ideally in a customer services environment) will be vital.
This role will pivotal in the support, design and delivery of training content on behalf of a prestigious automotive client as they expand the roll-out of Salesforce across their customer service functions. Key tasks will involve:
- Delivery of existing training material to a multi-channel customer service team
- Updating and adapting existing content to factor new functionality as it is developed
- Assistance with UAT of new Salesforce functionality
- Closely working with Arvato and the client’s internal training, stakeholder and project teams
Key responsibilities and tasks
The role holder will be internal and external-facing, working closely with Arvato and client stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the Salesforce training content.
The requirement is to empower all recipients of the training with the full level of skills in order to efficiently and effectively work within the Salesforce system.
- Development of the current Salesforce training manual into a generic training guide that is applicable for the relevant customer service teams
- Participation and contribution to Salesforce project team meetings
- Participation in functional demos & workshops (alongside subject matter experts) to understand the build, design, process & functionality
- Support with functionality testing & UAT to enable an appropriate level of understanding to write & deliver training
- Create additional training material as required for each team
- Ensure that materials can be easily adapted to factor further Salesforce system development
- Delivery of training to all teams either face to face or virtually (Covid situation dependant), specific to each team requirement in preparation for roll out
- Deliver post go-live support training
- Adapt Salesforce training material into new starter training content
Minimum of 3 years’ training experience in a relevant field.
- You should have a strong background in Salesforce training creation and delivery, including demonstrable experience and knowledge of having written content for end customer service users
- Experience of training within multichannel working environments
- Experience of training delivery within project work streams
- Salesforce Training Specialist, Working From Home,