Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Adviser - ZARA
Looking for an exciting, varied and rewarding career working with a global fashion retailer?
At Arvato UK we have an exciting opportunity working with our client ZARA (the leading Spanish international fashion retailer) whose global success has been driven by its creativity and close links with its customers. Delivering amazing customer service is the mission of our staff - they are talented individuals who can clearly communicate with callers and provide assistance that produces customer satisfaction. You’ll be part of a great team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound/outbound service to support and delight ZARA customers with their queries and needs.
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English.
- Ability to demonstrate a true passion for talking to customers with the ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business.
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learnt during new-hire training.
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required.
- Organisational and coordinating skills, the ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment. Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
In return you can expect:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- 23 days annual leave per year plus the 8 days’ statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
- Mon-Fri: 8-hour shift pattern between 07:30 and 19:30.
- 1 Saturday in 3 (day off in lieu following week for Saturdays worked).
- Contact Centre International Language,