Working closely with Senior Architects and playing a pivotal role within the team by assisting with the development of strategies and architecture solutions across the Arvato CRM UK business. This includes services across Local and Central Government and the Private Sector. This role assists in the development of new solutions and building the Arvato capability enabling Arvato to independently design and commission ICT solutions for new clients.
The remit of this role will span across the business. This role should have experience across cloud technologies. Experience of working within or an understanding of the processes, challenges and architectural complexity of today’s Contact Centres and Service Portals/Communities will also be advantageous.
So be 100% you and bring
A can do attitude, willingness to go the extra mile when required, ability to cope under pressure, collaboration and a positive approach to all you do.
We ideally want you to bring some essential skills .
- Knowledge or experience of solution architecture design.
- Demonstrate a wide breadth of technical knowledge of contact centre technologies: Voice, IVR, webchat, email, an understanding of API’s, cloud services and web services e.g. AWS, Azure, Genesys, Salesforce, ZenDesk)
- Comfortable operating at many levels, technical, SME, vendor, etc
Interested in finding out some more then get in touch with the talent team "apply now" and we will get back to you.
- Work from home with site visits
- Junior Solution Architect,