As an Applications Support Specialist you will provide 2nd Line Genesys Telephony Support for an Arvato client, ensuring all user tickets are investigated, troubleshooted and resolved within SLA.
This is primarily an office-based role in Slough. The IT Genesys Cloud Support Engineer will have a wide understanding of user requirements and high level of Genesys expertise to provide excellent support to end users and their cloud-based environment. You will be working in a professional and commercially orientated environment, as a member of a small team. The post holder will be operating in a pressured environment where every day is different and priorities can change quickly, so prioritisation and ITIL best practices and experience are mandatory for this role. You will be responsible for Genesys and Apps-related project work and escalations from the Service Desk, so working as a team and excellent communication skills are of utmost importance to the role. This role involves occasional project work, such as setting up new contact centres, call flows, IVRs, schedules and other exciting opportunities that the client presents to us.
A selection of the skills needed.
- Supporting contact centre environments.
- Genesys Cloud knowledge and support experience (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in Incident Management and able to prioritise tickets
- Evidence of positive customer facing communication skills.
- Strong capabilities in following documented processes and verbal instruction.
For more details please contact the Recruitment Team
- IT Genesys Support Engineer,