Arvato have this exciting role as a ISO27001 Information Security Coordinator.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to develop a career in Information Security & Resilience. Arvato will invest in developing the successful applicant to obtain professional certification required for the role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Support the Head of Information Assurance & Resilience in maintaining the maturity of the ISMS ensuring it meets the requirements for compliance with ISO27001.
- Support completion of an ISO27001 compliance assessment.
- Maintain and update statement of applicability.
- Provide support for ISO27001 certification activities
- Maintain annual schedule of ISO27001 compliance checks and security assurance activities to be completed by the team.
- Support the IS&R Team to complete lessons learned activities and identify any corrective actions required for continual improvement.
- Check any corrective actions have been closed by the responsible owners via the Compliance team function.
- Support IS&R team to update information security risks recorded on the applicable risk registers.
- Maintain knowledge of information security compliance and industry trends.
- Provide support for ISMS implementation for the transition of new clients.
This will be an excellent opportunity to showcase your own skills:
Role Specific Behaviours:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- A driven personality with excellent collaborative skills.
- Able to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve agreed objectives.
- Excellent initiative & problem-solving skills; acting in a responsive & prompt manner in any given situation. Adaptable to work in a fast moving and growing environment
We want you to be 100% passionate about your profession.
- Work from home with Site Travel
- Information Security Coordinator ISO27001, Work From Home,