Arvato are looking to hire a full time permanent Live Service Application Specialist to provide Application Management (second and third level) support to Arvato’s ERP (SAP & Agresso) customers, in line with service levels (CSL’s / KSL’s). These will be in the areas of Human Resources and/or Payroll on ERP for Shared Service Arvato (SSA).
To provide support for queries in SAP / ABW in one of the following areas: Human Resources and/or Payroll by:
- Responding to support calls escalated from ICT and functional area help desks
- Maintenance of up to date call and problem records in the appropriate service management system
- Coordination of fixes or workarounds as provided by Basis team or service provider
- Maintenance / support of ERP related application interfaces, batch processes and middleware as required
- Communication of problem status or resolution to the end user / customer help desks as required
- Supporting bespoke configuration developments
- Ensure documentation is maintained in the appropriate repository.
- Ensure you deliver effective performance to achieve targets set out in customer SLAs and KPI’s
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities and presenting these to the relevant Team Manager/teams for investigation and/or consideration.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge and experience of business processes associated with Human Resources and/or Payroll
- In-depth operational knowledge of Shared Service Centres
Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
·Strong customer service orientation
·Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and non-technical language
·Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to be able to adopt new technical skills in order to meet the demands of the ICT function
- Ability to provide advisory services
- ERP configuration knowledge and experience in one of the following areas: Human Resources and/or Payroll
- Swansea SA7