You are ensuring that the team meets the service and performance levels agreed with Shared Service Arvato’s customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional direction and leadership to the HR Data and Payroll team and support the Head of Employee Services.
- Responsible for ensuring employee/pay related data is maintained and updated accurately;
- Responsible for the payroll run across all platforms – end to end process ensuring payroll runs occur as defined
- Responsible for ensuring 3rd party payments are accurate and schedules provided where required.
- Responsible for ensuing submissions to HMRC (RTI) are sent within HMRC deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring Overpayments are manged in a timely manner on behalf of the clients.
- Ensure Compliance with Pension legislation
- Ensure legislative compliance and point of contact for Audits
- Ensure procedures and processes within Employee Services are up to date and accurate.
- Contribute to the Impact Assessment of Requests for Change (RFC) raised internally or by the Client.
- Pro-active in keeping abreast of Payroll and Employment legislation changes and assessing the impact on Employee Services.
- Payroll qualification e.g. Diploma in Payroll Management
- ACCA/CIMA Professional qualification or equivalent level of experience
- Good working knowledge of Payroll systems, processes and practices;
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements and customer delivery framework;
- Understanding of legal and regulatory requirement related to payroll and employee tax and other deductions
- Computer literate and the ability to use payroll, finance and HR tools and systems;
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills;
- Well- developed people management skills – ability to challenge, motivate and drive a culture of continuous improvement;
- Proven ability to understand, define and work with finance and HR concepts, processes and operations;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Proven recent experience of working in a HR Data/Payroll team environment;
- Experience of working in a Shared Service environment;
- Experience of working with SAP and/or Agresso and ERP environment.
Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits
- HR Transactional Data and Payroll Manager, Swansea,