Arvato are looking for a new full time permanent FI/ P2P Configuration Manager to manage and develop the configuration in the following areas: Finance, Materials Management, Order to Cash on ERP or Purchasing on SRM, for the Shared Service Arvato.
- Provide Application Configuration Management responsibilities
- Provide advice and recommendations in relation to the upgrade of periodic support packs and hot patches.
- Provide application support function within ICT Application Management
- Provide testing support function within ICT Application Management
- Provide guidance and support to the project team associated with SSA in relation to Configuration Management.
- Responding to support calls escalated from ICT and functional area help desks
- Maintenance of up to date call and problem records in the appropriate service management system
- Coordination of fix or workarounds as provided by Basis team or service provider
- Maintenance / support of application interfaces, batch processes and middleware as required
- Communication of problem status or resolution to the end user / customer help desks as required
- Response to change requests, this includes carrying out initial impact assessment, making configuration changes and co-ordination of testing
- Supporting bespoke configuration developments
- Carry out detailed design within functional areas to ensure that the design follows the functional area design principles and will not negatively impact existing configuration
- Ensure documentation is maintained in the appropriate repository
- Day to day management of a team of configuration specialists
- Ensure you deliver effective performance to achieve targets set out in customer SLAs and KPI’s
- Configuration knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
- Materials Management,
- Order to Cash
- Working knowledge of business processes associated with the above
- In-depth operational knowledge of Shared Service Centres
- Track record in managing a highly dynamic and motivated team in a busy environment
- At least 3 successful full lifecycle implementations.
- A successful track record of delivery in within application support environments
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to provide advisory services internally and directly to the client
- Ability to be able to adopt new technical skills in order to meet the demands of the ICT function
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and non-technical language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Swansea SA7