Role Summary: Support will be via phone, email, web chat, whitemail and social mail in regards to any queries there may be in relation to the multiple regional campaigns being run as well as supporting the national awareness campaign. The role is paramount to ensuring that everyone who needs to contact the Contact Service Centre (CSC) are provided with an exceptional level of customer service during every interaction and to educate and to inform users of the service about the siting process, the GDF and its benefits for the local community.
Primary accountabilities and deliverables:
- Provide customer services to users of the CSC, ensuring all queries and issues are fully resolved and educating users of the service in relation to the siting process, the GDF and its benefits for the local community.
- Take ownership of customers’ enquiries, issues and complaints via phone, email, web chat, social media and whitemail and when required, act as a primary contact, case managing each customer, liaising with other working group and RWM stakeholders to ensure a completely satisfactory outcome.
- Update the RWM CRM system, ensuring accurate system data and case note capture.
- Promote the digital material available to educate users on the siting process and the GDF.
- Support with the in-region team with administrative duties such as arranging meetings or diary management, assist with outbound activity to collate post local event feedback and online research about local businesses and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth level of knowledge around the siting process and the GDF features and benefits, processes, policies and systems to ensure all of the role’s responsibilities can be carried out.
- Act as a GDF ambassador by expressing passion for the facility and its benefits, ensuring the highest level of customer experience is delivered at all times with the aim of increasing net community positive support levels.
- Enthusiastically promote RWM and its partners involved in the regional campaigns.
- Follow internal policies and processes to ensure that all tasks are completed appropriately.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of communicating with customers to deliver an outstanding service, ideally in a contact centre using a variety of digital and non-digital channels i.e. telephone, email, web chat, social media and whitemail.
- Ability to understand and explain complex subjects in an easy to understand, simple manner.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C desirable, but must include Maths and English Language
- Interest or work/educational experience in scientific, engineering or geological subjects
- Complaint and Objection Handling Techniques