BMW Customer Service Opportunities
Salary From 19,336 to 21,490
40 hours per week.
Providing excellent customer service is the main goal of our staff. These are talented individuals who engage effectively with callers and are passionate about providing first-class assistance leading to complete customer satisfaction.
You’ll contribute to your team’s success by bringing to life our ethos of providing excellent customer advice through the delivery of amazing service and with on-going training, we’ll help you to develop and grow.
Whether it’s resolving queries by telephone, letter, email or online chat. You’ll have the answers and you’ll be ready to go the extra mile to support our brands’ customers.
If you’re passionate about customer service and interested in exploring taking the next career step in the near future let us know, as we’re growing all the time, we might just have the right opportunity for you coming up soon.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a similar environment is preferred, where lead generation and nurturing of customers was handled
- Exceptional communication skills with a capability to work with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding service; ideally in a contact centre using social media and a variety of other channels i.e., telephone, email, post.
- Experience of organising and co-ordinating tasks; in a high volume, highly detailed, deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C desirable, but must include Maths and English Language.
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
What you’ll do:
- To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound service to support and delight BMW’s existing customers.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client’s portfolio of products in order to understand and inform customer needs.
- Provide extensive and in-depth BMW Product and Service knowledge, acting as a brand ambassador with the utmost integrity to guide, advise and nurture the customer and building a comprehensive understanding of their requirements.
- Respond and resolve customer queries regarding financial settlements and contract terminations. Provide guidance and explain options within the frameworks of a regulated environment, guiding the customer through the journey and skilfully retaining customers through positive relationship building and nurturing.
- Managing the end-to-end customer journey in relation to material changes to their finance agreements, liaising with all parties concerned to conclusion
- Managing sensitive customer scenarios by taking ownership of the end-to-end customer journey with empathy, integrity and transparency.
- Handle enquiries from customers in a professional manner.
What we can offer you:
- At hire: 31 days Holiday (includes 8 public/bank holidays)
- Completion of 12 months’ service: 33 days Holidays (includes 8 public/bank holidays)
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
- My awards; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and eye test voucher.
Submit your CV today and one of our team will be in touch once a suitable opportunity arises