Location: (Work from home) Need to be an hours commute from post codes, SL1 - L20 - SA7 - CV34.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday
Contract: Fixed Term Contracts
Arvato are looking for Customer Support Advisor's to provide excellent customer service working from home to Customers and Installers in relation to the Department of Business, Green Homes Initiative. This support will be via phone, email, web chat and whitemail in regards to any queries or issues they may have in relation to the scheme or registration. The role is paramount to ensuring that everyone who needs to contact the Contact Centre are provided with an exceptional level of customer service during every interaction.
We would love you to be dynamic and hard-working, Someone who enjoys delivering great Customer Services but most importantly is accuracy in your work, and resilience Be 100% you.
- Experience of communicating with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding service, ideally in a contact centre using a variety of digital and non-digital channels i.e. telephone, email, whitemail and web chat. Dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
- Experience of organising and co-ordinating tasks; in a high volume, highly detailed, deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C desirable, but must include Maths and English Language.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service is delivered to both external and internal Customers.
- Complaint handling techniques
- This is a working from home project and you will need to have a computer or laptop running Windows 10 along with home broadband to start training.
- Experience of home energy measures such as draught proofing, insulation, low carbon heating and heating controls
- Experience of home working
- Work From Home
- Customer Service, Working From Home,