What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a similar environment is preferred, where lead generation and nurturing of customers was handled
- Exceptional communication skills with a capability to work with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding service; ideally in a contact centre using social media and a variety of other channels i.e., telephone, email, post.
- Experience of organising and co-ordinating tasks; in a high volume, highly detailed, deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C desirable, but must include Maths and English Language.
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
What you’ll do:
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound service to support and delight BMW’s existing customers.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of our client’s portfolio of products in order to understand and inform customer needs.
- Provide extensive and in-depth BMW Product and Service knowledge, acting as a brand ambassador with the utmost integrity to guide, advise and nurture the customer and building a comprehensive understanding of their requirements.
- Respond and resolve customer queries regarding financial settlements and contract terminations. Provide guidance and explain options within the frameworks of a regulated environment, guiding the customer through the journey and skilfully retaining customers through positive relationship building and nurturing.
- Managing the end-to-end customer journey in relation to material changes to their finance agreements, liaising with all parties concerned to conclusion
- Managing sensitive customer scenarios by taking ownership of the end-to-end customer journey with empathy, integrity and transparency.
- Handle enquiries from customers in a professional manner.
What we can offer you:
- At hire: 31 days Holiday (includes 8 public/bank holidays)
- Completion of 12 months’ service: 33 days Holidays (includes 8 public/bank holidays)
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Salaries up-to £21,490
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
- My Rewards; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and more.
- Free eye test voucher