We are looking for talent who think like us; we're proud, passionate and pioneering, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer support. Our staff are talented individuals who engage effectively with callers and are passionate about providing first-class assistance leading to complete customer satisfaction, and, if you've got the right stuff we'd love to welcome you to our team.
Our approach to people is shaped by our culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. You'll contribute to your team's success by bringing to life our ethos of providing excellent customer advice through the delivery of amazing service and with on-going training, we'll help you to develop and grow.
During your career with us, we want you to discover something new about your work continually and yourself, grow professionally and develop lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients.
We would love you to have,
- A good background within and strong interest in the customer service industry;
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative;
- Experience of communicating with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding service;
- Ability to type and talk with accuracy;
- Live within a commutable distance to Warwick CV34
We provide a great training programme and ongoing learning opportunities.
This role is currently operating from home but will move back to the office as soon as we can safely do so.
- Competitive salary of £18,961;
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development;
- 28 days Annual leave (includes 8 public/bank holidays) 3 days must be taken from allowance to cover Christmas day, Boxing day & New Year's Day
- Workplace Pension and Life Assurance; (After a qualifying period)
- Access to SmartSpending - exclusive discounts on; holidays, leisure, cinema, tec and fashion retailers;
- On-site canteen; (Currently closed due to COVID)
- Free on-site parking.
- 40 Hours per week
- : 08:00-20:00 Monday-Saturday
- Home working options subject to 6 weeks in the office for training and early support
- Customer Service,