Our call handlers are dynamic, hardworking, have great communication skills, accuracy in their work, empathy and resilience, whilst ensuring high levels of customer service. All training will be provided and posts will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This position has regular start dates based on a 40 hours per week, initially for 8 weeks with extensions. The hourly rate is £8.91 and shifts are worked on a rotational basis (Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm).
Providing excellent customer service is the main goal of our staff. These are talented individuals who engage effectively with callers and are passionate about providing first-class assistance leading to complete customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
Call handlers now revolve around Isolation follow up calls for both cases and contacts, these are short calls around 2-5 mins where we just see how someone is doing and if they need support long calls around 45 mins.
- Contact and taking them through the relevant information how when they isolate to, what they can and cannot do and taking basic symptom information.
- Actively create trust with the customer, demonstrating an open and honest approach. Handle enquiries in a professional manner.
- Follow internal policies and processes to ensure that any administration tasks are completed appropriately.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth level of knowledge around the brand, products, processes, policies and systems to ensure all of the role’s responsibilities can be carried out.
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Have a strong background in engaging and delighting customers within a service-focused environment
- Have a strong interest in the customer service industry
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
- The success of everyone at Arvato is their ability to put our customers at the centre of their day. To do that in with Arvato, you'll need to show us that you know how to deliver exceptional customer service, asking the right questions in order to find the right solution.
What we can offer you:
- 28 days (includes 8 public/bank holidays) Holiday is pro rata for length of contract
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance (After qualifying period)
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Opportunity for progression
- My Awards; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and more.
Submit your CV today and one of our team will be in touch once a suitable opportunity arises
- Customer Service,