The role of Customer Relations Consultant (Genius) will support with relieving enquiries to retailers such as confirming opening times and booking test drive appointments, expert appointments and service online booking appointments using the online tools available to book in real-time and also to generate other leads to the retailers. In addition, you will be promoting products and providing customers with the most memorable and unique “sales support” experience for the online retail purchasing process. The role is paramount to ensuring that all customers are provided with an exceptional level of service during every interaction.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Proactively generate leads with prospective customers maximising contact opportunities.
- Guide the customer through the online retail journey, supporting them on the information of the processes that may happen at the dealer or retailer facility e.g. (Car test drive, trade in etc.)
- Working closely with the retailer network group, booking in test drive, expert and service bookings.
- Hand over all relevant sales information to the Sales Advisor (dealer), when appropriate, ensuring that all correspondence and communication with BMW retailers and other departments are professionally completed with accurate customer data that ensures it can be used to enhance the customer’s purchase experience.
- To prevent customer complaints by ensuring that they are dealt with at the first point of contact in an effective manner, capturing details of any complaints related to the online retail platform and BMW website.
- Follow internal policies and processes to ensure that any administration tasks are completed appropriately.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth level of knowledge around the brand, products, processes, policies and systems to ensure all of the role’s responsibilities can be carried out.
- Provide customers with a memorable and unique “sales support” experience, reflecting the premium quality of the BMW brand.
- Acting as a reliable and sustainable touch-point to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Facilitating in depth needs analysis during the contact with the customer to understand their requirements.
- Act as brand ambassador by expressing passion for BMW, ensuring brand related customer treatment.
- Experience in communicating with a high volume of premium customers to deliver an outstanding service, ideally via a variety of channels i.e. telephone, social media, posts, text chat.
- Experience of organising and co-ordinating tasks; in a high volume, highly detailed, deadline-oriented environment.
- Have enthusiasm or a high affinity for premium cars
- Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation.
- High verbal and active listening skills.
- Self-management and resilience, working in a structured and efficient manner and prepared to self-learn
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A_C desirable but must include Maths and English Language.
- Able to act with the utmost integrity and respond efficiently with factual and accurate responses.
- We are looking for an individual that can be themselves and, when asked, take proactive steps to express an opinion if appropriate.
- The individual needs to be able to work in a dynamic environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service is delivered to both external and internal Customers; appreciating the importance to the Customers of their vehicle.
Salary £21,490 per annum
Opening hours: 08:00-22:00 Monday-Sunday
The role will be office based, however there will be some initial home working.