To support the CEM (Customer Experience Manager) to be accountable for the CSAT scores on the account through analysis of data and to aid recommendations for areas of focus. To support the CEM to coach and develop the Customer Service Consultants through regular coaching, observations and joint calibrations to ensure a high quality standard. To support CEM with the day to day reporting on results and trends on a more real time basis.
- Direct experience of working with BMW contact centres
- Excellent understanding of BMW products, services, and tools for all markets
- Excellent telephony and Written Correspondence skills, ability to demonstrate rich understanding of customer queries and complaints
- Clear understanding of the coaching methodologies
- Strong technical aptitude, with Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Experience of liaising effectively and professionally with clients and/or stakeholders
- Customer Experience Team Senior,