Arvato are proud to announce a new opportunity for a Performance Improvement Manager looking at improvements to our clients and our customers touch points.
This role is hybrid based working from the office in Slough and Home with trips to client sites as required.
You will be accountable for the performance, management and improvement of customer experience across the BMW customer interaction centre (CIC), working closely with internal and external stakeholders to pro-actively identify and resolve customer pain points and improve the overall quality of customer interactions while positively influencing customer satisfaction measures.
You will report into the Account Delivery Manager with a dotted line to the Key Account Director and will be responsible for the direction and management of the CSAT Senior and Quality Senior.
We would love you to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in management of one of the following (ideally from an internal client, contact centre or BPO background) across more than one organisation or client account
- Customer satisfaction activity
- Customer engagement programmes
- Customer journey management
- A demonstrable track record in identifying customer pain points and implementing actions to resolve
- Understanding of complex customer journeys across multiple channels
- A demonstrable track record of customer experience improvement activity and customer journey analysis
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- An excellent communicator with experience of working with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Experience of FCA regulated environments
We look forward to hearing from you.
Employee Discounts (Cars and Retail outlets)
- Customer Experience Manager,