- Co-ordinate Impact Assessments between application development team, project team, security, third parties, customer service delivery and the design authority.
- Act as the chairperson for Change Advisory Board and the Internal Change Review meeting, encouraging open dialogue and recording necessary feedback.
- Record status of Technical Changes throughout the change life cycle.
- Plan and co-ordinating the implementation of all Technical Changes and ensuring that the approved approach is followed throughout.
- Act as a point of contact or allocate a suitable point of contact for all changes taking place outside of core working hours.
- Arrange regression of failed changes and escalating incidents through the appropriate channel when required.
- Provide senior management with clear and accurate statistical reports for the Technical Change Control Process on a regular basis.
- Attend monthly Internal Service Review meetings to represent Change Control.
- Provide input towards audit activities from a Technical Change Control perspective.
- Provide support for the CMDB and ensure that any amendments required to the CMDB as a result of a change are carried out.
- Work collaboratively with the ICT Senior Management Team to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives within the ICT scope.
- Knowledge of change control procedures/process
- ICT process knowledge
- Knowledge of Shared Services
- Knowledge of ERP solution design and infrastructure design
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Ability to liaise with different parties, set timescales and collate information
- Ability to work collaboratively with various areas of the business and third party suppliers
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement within the change control process in line with the Continuous Service Improvement process
- Production of clear and concise documentation
- Ability to select the correct parties to assess changes
- Structured and organised working practices
- Project planning and implementation management
- Experience in a system lifecycle and change management environment
- ITIL v4 Foundation