Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables:
• Detailed forecasting intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly.
• Management of real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver a high level of customer service for customers and clients.
• Production of daily/weekly/monthly reporting across all accounts and for internal management purposes.
• Analysis of statistical data in order to make recommendations to improve business strategy and performance for both arvato and clients.
• Development of effective working relationships with both internal and external customers to define and deliver against their requirements, in order to build sustainable and on-going business relationships.
• To be a point of contact for WFP/MI queries.
• SQL development in order to meet business needs
• Any other duty or responsibility in keeping with the general ambit of this role and as assigned by management.
Skills and Behaviours:
Essential • Highly numerate and analytical. • Ability to work well in a team as well individually
• Desire to meet client/stakeholder expectations
• Self-motivated to develop own skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Flexible in response to changing business priorities. • Resilient and calm in high pressure situations, with a high level of emotional intelligence.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of ethics and integrity in all areas of work.
- Working From Home / Site Visits
- MI Analyst, Work From Home,