Scotland’s Census 2022 – Customer Service Advisor (Ref: 90)
- Please contact the talent team if you are interested in a role and we can discuss options
- Fixed Term Contract (Full Time) – various contract lengths from 2 – 5 months, starting in Mid-February 2022
- Great potential for FTC/permanent roles in other parts of Arvato in the future
- £ 21,216 pro-rata (Equivalent to £10.20 per hour) PLUS retention bonus equivalent to £40 per week for successful completion of the contract
- Office based in Glasgow or WFH
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service by engaging effectively with callers and delivering the sort of assistance that leads to complete customer satisfaction? Would you like to take the next step in your career within a fast-moving business that’s a leader in its field?
Then join Arvato, a place where you can be 100% you every day, as a Customer Service Advisor. Driven by technology, differentiated by experience and powered by people, we’ve got over 50 years’ experience of delivering award-winning customer service and we are growing all the time.
Right now, we are looking for proud, passionate, and pioneering people to join our Arvato Contact Centre team supporting Scotland’s Census 2022 either in our Glasgow office or working from home. As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll make a vital contribution to your team’s success every day by delivering amazing customer service for communities in Scotland starting in mid-February 2022. Whether it’s resolving queries by telephone, letter, email or online, you’ll have all the answers our customers’ need, however complex. And, when necessary, you’ll be ready and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. In short, you’ll use your flair for helping others to put each customer at the centre of your day.< Back to All Jobs