New Arvato white paper – ‘Accelerating the customer experience: how automotive brands can create a 360-degree view of the customer’
We have published a report to provide tips and strategies to help automotive manufacturers understand how they can gain a 360-degree view of their customers, to be able to track and understand their behaviours, to make sure they don’t miss sales and retention opportunities.
The onset of the digital age has changed the way customers shop and engage with businesses. One person will use multiple devices throughout their car purchase. This means it’s crucial for automotive brands to create a ‘single view of the customer’ to give their customer service representatives the knowledge and tools to provide accurate, responsive and personalised service throughout the buyer journey. But in an era of data overload, this can be hard to achieve!
Did you know?
• Companies currently support an average of eleven communication channels
• Premium car customers have 25% more interactions in the buying cycle
• Car buyers switch an average of four times between online and offline channels
• But only 8% of organisations believe all their customer contact channels are connected.
To ensure automotive manufacturers don’t get left in the slow lane when it comes to understanding their customers, our guide focusses on:
• The importance of customer service as a key differentiator, with more competition and vehicles becoming more commoditised
• How to create a single view of the customer, including technology, processes and people, in order to provide the best possible customer experience to make them feel unique and valued
• How the use of new technologies like artificial intelligence can support a more proactive approach to customer service
Parham Saebi, Head of Client Relations, Arvato CRM Solutions UK said, “Omnichannel and the single view of the customer offer is an added layer of customer engagement, and the opportunity to transform the experience, adding value to both customers and the business.”
You can get your free copy of our white paper here.