We’re living through some of the most turbulent times UK retail has ever seen. Brands are racing to meet the shifts in consumer demand and transform their customer experience models to outperform their rivals.
As Luke Schönenberger, Senior Ecommerce Manager at Benefits Cosmetics explains: “Retailers now have to future-proof for an accelerated digital transformation and the higher expectations that now come from the consumer.”
So how are brands reacting and how are they changing how they engage with consumers?
In ‘What’s in store for retail?’, we share the insights from five of UK retail’s leading lights to explore:
- How the retail market is reshaping
- What opportunities the COVID-19 pandemic has presented to retailers
- The approaches brands are developing, from virtual personal shopping to redefining physical stores, to meet the shifts in customer demands
Read exclusive commentary from:
- Alex Holt, Brand Marketing Director at Mamas and Papas
- Luke Schönenberger, Senior Ecommerce Manager at Benefit Cosmetics UK & Ireland
- Aled Patchett, Head of Retail and Consumer Goods at Lloyds Bank
- Adam Hadley, CEO of London-based data science consultancy QuantSpark
- Trevor Butterworth, Founder and CEO of the UK Contact Centre Forum