The last 12 months have been characterised by lightning-fast digital transformation as retailers were forced to adapt to a revolution in buying habits in order to keep pace.
Despite the rapidly evolving marketplace, CX remains key to consumers and brands alike.
Did You Know?
- 46% of retailers say they don’t track and store the previous contact and purchase data they need to create more personalised experiences
- More than half (52%) of retailers think they could expand their channels for customers
- Only 32% of retailers have the processes in place to deliver hyper-personalisation
Today, delivering an outstanding experience for customers is about striking the right balance – between automation and the human touch; between hyper-personalisation and well-modelled standardised options; between tried-and-tested ways of working and innovation.
For any brand wanting to achieve this balance, this how-to guide is here to:
- Walk you through the journey towards an efficient, hyper-personalised CX that will delight customers and keep them coming back time and again
- Uncover the five key takeaways for CX in 2022, with insight from furniture giant DFS and AI-driven online clothing retailer Stitch Fix
- Provide step-by-step advice on how to build a 360-degree view of your customers, augment your agents with intelligent automation and integrate the right tech into your CX proposition