BPO without boundaries
world class outsourcing
arvato has been providing business process outsourcing services for more than 50 years. It is one of the world’s largest internationally networked media and communications services providers with over 63,000 people employed in over 270 subsidiaries across almost 40 countries worldwide. arvato has annual revenues of €4.4bn (FY2012).
- Our unique access to this global network and international experience helps drive best practice solutions for our clients
- Many of our partnerships are part of wider European or global arrangements that benefit from our ability to deliver a worldwide solution, across multiple services, from finance services and supply chains, to contact centres and loyalty
- For more information visit arvato's global website.
Our parent company Bertelsmann employs over 100,000 people in more than 50 countries and is the world’s most international media company with revenues of €16.1bn (FY2012). The group includes the number one television and radio broadcaster in Europe (RTL Group), the world’s largest book publishing group (Random House) and Europe’s biggest magazine publisher (Gruner + Jahr).
- Bertelsmann is a financially robust and independently owned company that brings additional global resources, strength and stability to our outsourcing partnerships
- 80.9 percent of the capital shares in Bertelsmann are held by foundations and 19.1 percent are held directly by the Mohn family
For more information visit the Bertelsmann website.